About Shah Nanda
Shah Nanda holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Bolton USA, Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management UK, International Diploma in Teaching and Training UK, Diploma in Hospitality, Diploma in TESOL, Diploma in Workplace Safety Health, Singapore Hotel & Tourism Education Centre Certificates in Hotel Sales & Marketing, Food & Beverage Management, Event & Convention & Hotel Law & Security.
Being a certified International Customer Service UK Customer Service Coach, Shah shared all techniques in real-life diversified customer service & sales experiences to equip participants in facing challenges to achieve customer satisfaction. Shah has also completed successfully, all the modules for the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment Program, Certified Service Professional and Certified OSBS PGEMS Train the Trainer under the Workforce Development Agency Training WSQ Program.
Shah has training, development, mentoring, coaching and communication experiences in the following government WDA & WSQ programs:
Courses Conducted at Operations / Supervisory level: (Kaplan/LHUB/SQC/ Massachusette)
- WSQ ES Comply Workplace Safety Health Act
- WSQ ES Facilitate Effective Communications & Engagement
- WSQ ES Effective Problem Techniques
- WSQ ES Boost Your Personal Effectiveness
- WSQ ES Effective Problem-Solving Techniques in Team
- WSQ ES Embrace Change
- WSQ ES Boost Team Adaptability
- WSQ ES Nurture a Better Work Team
- WSQ ES Harness Initiative & Enterprise in Team
- WSQ Certified Service Professional (Security Industry) E2i
- Employability Camp Training for E2i, Kaplan, LHUB and many more
In house training and workshops – tourism, hospitality, human resource management, leadership, law & safety, real estate, customer service, train the trainer, manufacturing, quality management, retail sales, up selling closing negotiation techniques and marketing management for managers, executives & staff.
- In house talent management, staff development, coaching and counselling workshops and training including curriculum development of training materials.
- Conduct career coaching & counselling programs for unemployed E2i participants.
In 2010, Shah Nanda introduced and contextualized the first ever Singapore Certified Security Professional program for participants seeking career in MBS, Resort Sentosa & 5-star hotels. Shah has coached and assists more than 180 CSP job seekers from CDC & E2i to secure career pathways by sharing resume & interview techniques. He still conducts continuous quarterly service tutorial guidance even after training hours & class sessions to motivate participants to achieve peak performance success.
He also developed the academic & life skills curriculum content for London Business School (City & Guilds, UK) and Confederation of Tourism Hotel Catering Management UK.